Start recycling today because…
- The average American uses 7 trees a year in paper, wood and other products from trees
- 1 ton of recycled paper saves about 7,000 gallons of water, 17 trees, 380 gallons of oil and 4000 kilowatts of energy
- Recycling a 1-gallon plastic milk jug saves enough energy to keep a 100-watt light bulb lit for 11 hours
- 19 plastic bottles can be recycled into enough fiber to make an XL t-shirt or 1 sq. ft. of carpet
- Recycling 1 aluminum can saves enough energy to run a TV for 3 hours
Diamond Waste Disposal, LLC makes recycling easy for both residential home owners and commercial businesses. For businesses, we offer recycling dumpsters, making it easy and convenient for your company to go green. For residential home owners, we make recycling at home as simple as possible. Let us do the sorting and cleaning. All you have to do is place the recyclables in the container at the end of your driveway each pick-up day.